- You can raid the days and times stated and will have high attendance.
- You come prepared to raids; having knowledge of the bosses, and be gemmed and enchanted and bring flasks, potions etc.
- You are mature and have a good attitude towards other players, as well as a working microphone and good English.
We believe that it is important for the guild to take raids seriously, while still having fun. As a 2 day raiding guild, we are very limited with how many hours we raid, so how we use the hours we have is important. It's very important for us that both we as officers come prepared, but that our raiders are also prepared for the fights ahead. Not just generally, but also in how they can best utilize their class' toolkit to outplay certain mechanics.
Exceptional players are always welcome to apply, regardless of status below
*Optional HC raid day
Open for application
Closed for application
HOW DO I APPLY?
We believe that it's important to talk to each applicant, but we also need to gather information regarding the applicant, and as such, we use a Discord, where all the officers can be involved in the recruitment process.
- First part of the application is done through Application Discord. Here you will find a guide on how to apply, and a personal channel for your application. If there is any questions you're unsure about, you can either DM us or message in your channel, as we'll be checking.
- Please try and give us as much information about yourself as you find relevant when applying to a guild, including information about your WoW history and experience. Including links to logs and your raider.io page would also be useful.
- If we see potential in your application we will move on to a voice interview. Every applicant will have to go through this.
- We believe that it's important to understand the applicant, and see how well the applicant will be able to fit in the guild.
- This is also a good opportunity for the applicant to ask us any questions to ensure we are the correct guild for them, as well as the applicant being able to ask any questions they may be curious about.
- Recruiting isn't just numbers or recommendations, but instead a combination of those and how well the applicant can fit in the guild.
Anyone who believes they can fit into our guild, both socially as well as fulfilling our requirements, are welcome to apply. If the class or spec you play is not open for recruitment, but you still want to join, you are always welcome to apply, and we take all applications seriously.
Applying to Death Wish is currently done through our Application Discord.
If you have any questions, you can message one of the officers on the discord.
Click on this box to join the discord, and follow the instructions provided there to apply.